Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, July 21, 2017

Another July Mood Board Creation with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS

Hello and happy Friday!  Wow, I don’t know about you, but for me, this week went super fast!   I am here to share my latest creation from CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS digis with you.   Make sure you stop by the CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery to view all the DT gals creations as well as those of fans of Craftin Desert Divas.

If you are unfamiliar with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Shop, I suggest you go and pay a visit – you will find awesome digis, clear stamps, dies, sequins and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!! 

Make sure to pay a visit to our FB Group CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery, where we have a monthly challenge, chatter, a place to share your makes using Craftin Desert Divas images, freebies and MORE!!  
Our July Challenge is going on now and the mood board this month is here: 

Image may contain: outdoor
So, use the mood board to inspire your Craftin Desert Divas based project (you can use our clear or digi stamps as well as our dies).  Instructions are found under the FILES section at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and make sure when sharing your project on other social media outlets, you use the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY.  

Image 1

For my project today I made another creation for the July Mood Board.  I have used Mermazing Holiday digital stamp and sentiment which you can find at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.

WIN_20170720_16_40_06_Pro

I colored the image with Copics, and cut it out with one of the dies from Mix It Up dies set and used a die from Crazy Stitched Frame dies to cut the sentiment and daubed it with Distress Ink.  I added Ocean Border dies behind the image as well as behind the first step in the card.

Crazy Stitched Frame DiesOcean Border DiesImage 1

I chose papers from Ella and Viv and Reminisce and made a fancy fold which I thought showcased the Ocean Border die set nicely.  Here’s a close up of the colored image.

20170720_204143

I sure hope you like it and that you will play along with our July Mood Board Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  HugsSmile

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey your card is just adorable. Love your coloring. Those dies are perfect.

Carole Pollard said...

Fab card your colours are always amazing Love and hugs Carole x

Carolina F. said...

SWeet Card!