Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

More Summer Fun with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS

Hello and happy Monday!   I am here to share my latest creation from CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS digis with you.   Make sure you stop by the CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery to view all the DT gals creations as well as those of fans of Craftin Desert Divas.

If you are unfamiliar with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Shop, I suggest you go and pay a visit – you will find awesome digis, clear stamps, dies, sequins and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!! 

Make sure to pay a visit to our FB Group CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery, where we have a monthly challenge, chatter, a place to share your makes using Craftin Desert Divas images, freebies and MORE!!  
Our July Challenge is going on now and the mood board this month is here: 

Image may contain: outdoor
So, use the mood board to inspire your Craftin Desert Divas based project (you can use our clear or digi stamps as well as our dies).  Instructions are found under the FILES section at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and make sure when sharing your project on other social media outlets, you use the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY.  

Image 1

Image 1

For my project today I made a fun summer card.  I have used Beach Day Girl digital stamp and sentiment is from one of the New Release clear sets “Summer Vibin’” both of which you can find at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.

WIN_20170724_22_52_43_Pro

I colored the image with Copics, and cut it out with one of the dies from Inside Scalloped Square die set as well as the frame of the image.  I used the flower dies from Crazy Stitched Frame dies to make an embellie in the upper left corner of the image.  Sentiment cut with die from Mix It Up Dies set.

Crazy Stitched Frame DiesInside Scalloped Square DiesMix It Up Dies

I chose papers from Bo Bunny and added Summer Glitter Assortment Sprinkles to the top right hand corner of my card. 

Summer Glitter Assortment Sprinkles

I sure hope you like it and that you will play along with our July Mood Board Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  HugsSmile

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW Audrey you have done so many wonderful summer cards for this mood board this month! This is another sweet creation.

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous love the summer theme too! x