Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Julieta Masquerade Ball from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS!

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, which means it must be Thursday!
 
Hope you have had a great week so far.   I am thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time - check out the Masquerade Ball images, BRAND NEW this week - they are all awesome!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your cardmaking and crafting needs in the shop.



This week I get to share my creation with the wonderful Julieta Masquerade Ball digi image.   I had a great time coloring this duo with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.   Image is cut out with A. Jillian Vance Designs die.  I chose bright colors to color up Julieta Masquerade Ball.   I used the following colors

Hair E99, E27, E24, E21
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Pinks YG65, RV13, RV11
Yellows YR24, Y26, Y17, Y15
Oranges YR18, YR68, YR65, YR61
Reds R37, R35, R32
Greens YG67, YG17, YG25, YG03
Blues B14, B12, B00


Image is highlighted with YG01, YG00 and blended out with waterbrush filled with Copic Colorless Blender solution.  I colored the ground with T5, T3 and T1 also blended out with my water brush.   I chose papers from Basic Grey and added hand dyed crinkle silk ribbon from my stash and flowers from I Am Roses.


My sentiment can be found in the Snow Wishes Digi Sentiments set, also found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.   I cut it with an A. Jillian Vance Designs die after coloring over it with Copics.   I sure hope you like my creation.


Hope you will check out Julieta Masquerade Ball in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

5 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Another super card...love this!!
Hugs Donna xx

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely design and what a great sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Sandra H said...

Oooh wow so colourful is your image l just love your card x

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your bright coloring is gorgeous as usual. Really love those paper with the image. You always put it together so well.