Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Cocoa Snowballs for Sale from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS SHOP

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, and that means it's Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far and have had some better weather than we have had here in Ohio.  I am thrilled to share my newest creation using another fabulous image from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  Our NEWEST Release "Boy Crazy" can be found in the shop and WOW, you are going to want all the images in this collection!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your cardmaking and crafting needs in the shop.  

Also, make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our challenge for January is to use BLUE.


This week I get to share my creation using Cocoa's Snowballs for Sale
digi image.   I had a great time coloring this adorable image with my Copics and cut it out with Tim Holtz die as well as piece behind the image.   I chose winter-y colors to color up Cocoa's Snowballs for Sale.

 I used the following colors:

Cocoa the Snowman, snowballs N1, B000, blended out with Copic colorless blender
Scarf N7, B39, B37, B34, BG96, BG93
Gloves and shoes C5, BG96, BG93, BG90
Jacket C7, V09, V17, V15, V12
Cup of cocoa B95, B93, B91, E77, E74, C5
Bird B39, B37, B34, B32, Sakura gel pen
Bird Scarf V04, V01, V000, C5, C3, C1
Snowflake Atyou Spica silver
Snowballs sign E79, E57, E35, E31, B45, B41, B000, Atyou Spica purple
Hot Cocoa sign C5, C3, C1, V04, V01, V000
Snowman hat B97, B34, B21, B00, B000

Image is highlighted with BG90 and YR20 blended out with my Colorless Blender marker and ground is C1, B000 and also blended out with my Copic colorless blender.  I chose papers from Hot Off The Press and snowflakes stickers from Martha Stewart Crafts and Jolee's Boutique.  Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps clear stamp and is cut with die from Gina Marie Designs.


Here is a closer up view of my colored image.  I sure hope you have enjoyed learning about how I made my creation this week.


Hope you will check out Cocoa's Snowballs for Sale in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!! Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.   I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

You color so well! Love these colors on the cuter than cute snowman.

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, this is so beautiful. Love your bright blue colors.

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant what a fab design and stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

so very nice card!
hugs