Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Cricket Willow Grace New Release at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, and that means it's Thursday!    Hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.  I am thrilled to share my newest creation using one of the fabulous NEW RELEASE images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  In fact, the Light and Sprite Fairies have landed in the shop this week and you will LOVE them all!!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs.  

Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our challenge for February is "Crazy Little Thing Called Love."




This week I am sharing my creation using Cricket Willow Grace
digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics and and Atyou Spicas and then cutting out with a Tattered Lace die.   I chose bold and bright colors to color Cricket Willow Grace as to me she seems happy and full of fun!


 I used the following colors:

Hair E08, E99, YR24, YR23
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress BV08, BV17, BV04, BV02, Y06, Y04, Y11
Wings V09, V06, V04, V01, G28, YG17, YG03
Mushroom R46, R27, R08, R14, R05, Y15, Y11

Image is highlighted with YR02 and slightlu blended out with Copic colorless blender.  I added grass at the bottom with G28, YG17 and YG03.     I chose papers from Graphic 45 and added butterflies from my stash.  Sentiment can be found in the Pixie Wishes Sentiments Set also found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  Sentiment is cut out with Tattered Lace die and then daubed over with hybrid ink from my stash.



Here is a closer up view of my colored image.  I sure hope you have enjoyed learning about how I made my creation this week.



Hope you will check out Cricket Willow Grace and all her Light and Sprite fairy friends in the shop - we'd all love to see you color any of these images and share them in our Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!! Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.   I look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your card is just adorable. As usual GORGEOUS COLORING and bright colors. Wish I could come play with you....and I would help you with the kids, hehe. My house is so quiet I had to buy a couple Echo dots just to play music because I thought my cats were sensory deprived, lol.

Carole Pollard said...

Always love hte amazing colours you use on your cards this shape and card are fab Love and hugs Carole x