Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, April 5, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD:)

What a WONDERFUL surprise I received this morning.  My friend Elizabeth, owner and creator of  SOFTPENCIL gave me this award:)  THANKS SO MUCH Elizabeth!!    As part of this award, I need to tell 10 things about me/that I love and then pass this along to 10 friends.  So, here goes...

1. I love my family and even though my kids drive me crazy most of the time, I love them very much.
2. I love my friends and anyone who is my friend knows that I would do anything for any one of them.
3. I love animals, I have 2 dogs, and if DH let me, I would have many more!!
4. I love my husband, even though he also drives me crazy;)
4. I love crafting, mostly card making, but I enjoy exploring different areas as well.
5. I love cooking (when it's not in a stress filled situation).
6. I love blogging and being part of DTs.  I am so happy to meet so many new and wonderful people online and have been lucky enough to meet many in person as well.
7. I love to buy stuff, mostly craft items and little gifts for my friends and family.
8. I love GOD and all that he has created for us to enjoy each and every day here on Earth.
9. I love the planet and try and work hard to protect it.
10. I love being able to be a SAHM and take an active role in volunteering in many of my kids' classes.

I would now like to pass this award along to the following friends (it was SO HARD to pick just 10)
10.Jacki

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

Thanks Audrey! Great to get to know more about you! ~chris

sgc said...

Thanks Audrey! I appreciate you thinking of me.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Congrats on your blog award!
Hugs, Marit.