Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

CHRISTMAS HOPPING WITH JUST SOME LINES!!

Hello and welcome to Audrey's Blog - you should have arrived from Lola's blog.  If you have not arrived from there, please go back to JUST SOME LINES BLOG and start at the beginning.  Hope you have enjoyed the hop.  I hope you have enjoyed our hop so far.  You have one more stop after me.  Remember to leave me a comment to have a chance at winning one of the WONDERFUL prizes we are giving away - Just Some Lines images and mystery prizes.

I am sharing "From Our Home to Yours Warm/Cold" this morning.  This is a very cool image because of the shape and in my opinion, it lead itself quite nicely to some sort of tag.  So, I went with a free standing pop up card.  First you can see it closed and then


Open!  I used papers from Bazzill, SU and CTMH for the base and tags then added some DP from Jillibean soup, a flower from Prima and buttons from Bazzill.  I colored my JUST SOME LINES image with Copics, Atyou Spicas and Fiskars glitter gel pens and then added Stickles, a snowflake brad and ribbon from my stash.

Hope you like it.  Your last stop will be Tina's blog.   After that, hope you will head on over to JUST SOME LINES SHOP and go shopping:)

27 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a great way to use that image!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh Audrey, it's just adorable! :) Great job!

Jacq said...

Hi Audrey,
Just Fabulous!!! Love this Tag card...Love the fab image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout. Coloured perfectly as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Caz said...

Great love it...love the colours..

Caz xxx

Renee V said...

This is gorgeous! Well done :)

Patti J said...

Great project!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Great cards.
Thanks!
em

Brennen said...

As always, too cute. Love the card style. Such a neat idea for a card that can be used as an ornament too. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Lola said...

That is so awesome! Great card and I'll have to check out how to make one of those!

Sharon said...

what a great idea for a card, the coloring is great.

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Fabulous Audrey!! I love what you have created!!!It has turned out great!

Bonnie said...

Really unique card, like the colors

Jen Leeflang said...

Audrey - your creation using that fabulous little house image is simply unique - I love your clever idea!!! Thanks for sharing and being such a wonderful inspiration -
luv n huggz
JenLee

Jen Leeflang said...

PS Audrey - I given your Blog Candy Prize another try! and added my name to the list = than ks for the opportunity!

Ellis said...

Wonderful card, never tried to make one of these, thanks for the inpsiration! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Jenn Zeeb said...

Super cute, wonderful way to think outside the norm.

Hugs
Jenn Zeeb

Skylark said...

A great idea for this image lovely card with tag

Mary C said...

This is a fabulous tag that you created for the Hop! I love the image of the homes and the circle words together! Fantastic creation for the Hop Audrey!

Christina Hicks said...

I love this design of card, you did such a fabulous job!

Unknown said...

Awww Audrey, this is fabulous, what a fun card.. love how it opens up.. so cool xxx

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I got the candy you sent in the mail today. Thank you so much!!!

Jen

Chantal said...

A great idea, love the card.

Hugs, Chantal S

Jaqi said...

Super card! What a brilliant idea to make a pop card. The image really comes into its own!

Tanya said...

Great card Audrey!!

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Very cool way to use the image, loving the colour scheme to, enjoying the hop. Mel :o)

Davi said...

Fab tag Audrey!! Love all those elements. So delighted to hear I'll be working with you at the Pixie ;)

E. Marie said...

What a great card. Lot's of details and cute tag.