Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, October 17, 2011

Well, it's been a few days, but THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR!!!

Hey everyone!  Between internet connection issues, my younger son having a soccer tournament all weekend and my hubby suprising me with a night out on Saturday, I haven't done much blogging since Thurs. - eek!  I miss all my blogging and crafty friends when I'm not online much, so I hope everyone is doing awesome:)

We have a NEW CHALLENGE this week at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR with PAPER CUPCAKES this week and it is a HALLOWEEN COLOR challenge and so we want to see HALLOWEEN plus ORANGE, BLACK and GREEN.  Thanks to DT member Ildiko Cseh for coming up with this fun challenge!!

We also have a FREEBIE available this week and that is the image "Aye Aye" that all the DT have used for their creations this week.  Go on and pick it up at THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR.

You have until Sunday, Oct. 23 to enter our challenge.  Although you are not required to use an image from PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP to play along, we'd sure LOVE to see one!  Plus, using a PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP image gets you 2 entries in our random.org drawing for the winner.  Nina has added some amazing NEW IMAGES to the PAPER CUPCAKES SHOP, so hope you will go check them out!!


For my card, I used "Aye Aye" image, this week's FREEBIE, and colored with Copics then cut with Nesties.  I chose papers from Kaisercraft, Cloud 9 Design and Papertrey Ink for solid colors.  I used a Cuttlebug folder "bats" on orange piece, added Prima's new crystal bling and ribbon from Offray.  Sentiment is a Hero Arts clear stamp and is cut with Memory Box die.  I hope you like it and will come play along:)

Additional challenges:

CARD CUPIDS - color orange
CORROSIVE CHALLENGE - flying things
DREAM VALLEY - Halloween
GINGERLOFT - Halloween or fall
HERE COME THE BOYS - masculine and Halloween
PAPER SUNDAES - Halloween or fall 
QUIRKY CRAFTS - spooky/Halloween

9 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

What a fantastic image and brilliant card Audrey. That was so lovely of your hubby to surprise you with a night out, hope you both had a lovely time. Lee x

Kim Kelley said...

Cute cute cute! Just an adorable card!

Glennis F said...

I wondered where you were. I hope you enjoyed your night out

Caro said...

What a cute image! So much fun. Thanks so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts.

sara said...

fab card what a cute image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes and dream valley this week
hugs sara x

Khristen said...

Love it! From the adorable image, fabulous coloring, and embossing, it's all good! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley Challenges :)

xx

Spyder said...

Great fun card! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge, don't forget to come back and vote on Friday/Saturday for your favourite!!
((Lyn)

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween card! love the colours and it's fun! Thanks for sharing at Here Come The Boys! Woo & Teresa xx

Carrie's Corner said...

Great card! Love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie