Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

THURSDAY SHOWCASE AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

Hey everyone, back again today with a new SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you.  I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP images “Pressie Josh” and “Pressie Josie” that I merged using GIMP.  I then colored them with Copics and cut out with Sizzix ie as is SU CS behind them.  Pearl flourishes are from Prima, ribbon from Inky Impressions, sentiment from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP birthday sentiment set.  Other CS is Core-dinations and EK Success, crystal bling is from Hobby Lobby.  Sure hope you like it!

Additional Challenges:

SIMON SAYS STAMP – anything goes
STARS AND STAMPS – birthday
THE PERFECT SENTIMENT – sentiment and die cut
CRAFT US CRAZY – get to cutting (used my Big Shot)

11 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud:)
Oh my gosh is this ever CUTE! I love the adorable layout and all the fun details! Awesome work, my friend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Maryann Laursen said...

Sooooo beautiful work here again Audrey. I love it.

Wendy Hall said...

So cute Audrey!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com.

Unknown said...

So sweet Audrey! :)
Lizy xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is sooo cute .. love the colours too
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Pretty card and absolutely gorgeous images as always presented so well too! xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What cuties, Audrey! Your card is so sweet!

NickScrapShack said...

So cute. Love pressis! Great colouring, like the girls hair, find it hard to colour blonds.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cute card, and lovely colouring too :)

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So cute card! Love your coloring. hugs, Helena