Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL CANDY WINNERS!!

Hey everyone!  I never meant for the back to school candy to stay up as long as it did, but life got VERY busy and hectic for several months and I just knew I wouldn't have time to send out any packages.  I'm happy to say that things have slowed down a bit and if I owed anyone packages, they have all been sent AND I have also chosen winners for my Back To School Candy!

They are...  drum roll...

GRAND PRIZE WINNER


176.NICOLE L 
BONUS WINNERS


96.KARAL



321.MIMI

12 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!
Tamara:)

Amelia (mimi) said...

oh my goodness! thank you Audrey, I don't know how to contact you with my address though. Could you get back to me via my blog? I can't thank you enough, if you have an email, could you let me know?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to all of the winners x

Maryann said...

A big CONGRATULATION to all the lucky winners here. I´m sure you´ll have fun with your prizes.

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats winners!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations ladies! Enjoy!

Glennis said...

congratulations to the lucky winners

Tina Makuc said...

Congrats ladies!!!!!
Enjoy your goodies!!
Hugs, TinaM

Ardilla said...

Congrats to the winners!

I am happy for you that your life came back to normal :)
Hugs,

Ardilla

Emily H said...

Oh wow! Congratulations to the winners!!!

sandra said...

Congrats to your lucky winners!!!
Hugs!
Sandra