Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 28, 2013

TIME FOR THURSDAY SHOWCASE WITH DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

Ugh, more snow on the ground this morning.  I am so tired of this winter and I can’t believe tomorrow is already March 1!  Anyway, I am back again today with a new SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!


My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image “Easter Kiddles” who I have colored with Copics and Reflections glitter pen.  I added My Mind’s Eye papers, pins from CTMH, CS from Bazzill.  Image cut with MFT die as is frame, tulle is from The Ribbon Spot, circle and scalloped circle cut with punches, Happy Easter sentiment is from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and is cut with Smooches die and pearls from Queen and Co. added.  Sure hope you like it!

Additional Challenges:
PAPER PAL ARTS – sketch

AUD SENTIMENTS – An Easter sentiment
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS – dies and punches
CAN YOU DIGI IT – little ones

CRAFTS AND ME – dies/punches
PAPER PRETTIES – punches

7 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! Love the embellis and your coloring is magnifico! Awesome work My Friend!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Audrey, this is so cute!

Wendy Hall said...

So adorable Audrey
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a cute card.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is this and your image is gorgeous beautifully coloured and presented with a beautiful layout and lovely papers too! x

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is fabulous. I love the colors you have used and the design is just lovely. joann sassy raggedy

Mel @ Princess Melus Crafts said...

Lovely colours used here! Great Easter card!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

Mel xx