Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 1, 2013

NEW DT AND A NEW CHALLENGE–FLAT FRIENDS!

Happy Friday and happy first day of March everyone!!  I have a busy weekend planned and for some reason I am super tired today, which is not making me pleased as I have a lot to do!

Anyway, I have some EXCITING news and that is I am now part of the fabulous DT over at FLAT FRIENDS!    Emma’s digis are delightful and I know you will love them as much as me.  You can find them at POLKADOODLES SHOP and there’s also a selection of FREEBIES available at FLAT FRIENDS.  You will definitely find images that you MUST have!Smile

We have a NEW CHALLENGE over at FLAT FRIENDS today and the theme is FRIENDSHIP.  There are many FLAT FRIENDS images that convey friendship and I hope you will find one (or more) that you like and come play along with us!  You must use a FLAT FRIENDS image to join our challenge – remember, you can find them at POLKADOODLES SHOP or Freebies on the FLAT FRIENDS blog.  You have until March 31st to come join the fun, so hope to see you there!!

For today’s challenge of FRIENDSHIP, I have used this awesome FLAT FRIENDS image “Goldi” and she is holding her sweet little bear friends.  I have colored everything with Copics and cut with Sizzix die.  Sentiment from Inky Antics is cut with MFT die and bling from My Mind’s Eye added.  Ribbon is from my stash, DP from SU and CS from SU and Bazzill. 

Additional Challenges:
SKETCHY COLORS – sketch
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES – lovely ladies

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a cute card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card, Audrey!

Congrats on the new DT position!

Sandra H said...

What a pretty card XX

Unknown said...

Such a cute card!
Lovely image!

Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchy Colors.

Hugs, Tine

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card - so happy to have you x Have a lovely weekend, Em x x x

Marita said...

Cute card and i love the papers♥. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck♥.

Hugs, Marita