Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Blushing Bride from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hi everyone, I am here to share my newest post from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS BLOG, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.  Mine has been busy with kid activities, and thankfully, some time to craft!   Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products.  You will find adorable digi images and digi paper sets, with new items being added all the time.  In fact, stay tuned for a bunch of NEW IMAGES to make their way into the shop on September 25th along with a blog hop showcasing some of them!!  Details available HERE as well as a nice discount for first time customers:)


Today I am sharing my Blushing Bride creation.   There are a number of weddings in our family over the next couple months so a great time to make my cards now and especially since discovering this amazing image.  I colored this beauty with my Copics.

Hair E27, E23, E55, E53
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress B00, B0000
Bow T2, R12, R11, R00
Bouquet and Flowers in Hair YR01, YR04, YR07, R02, R05, R08, R24, R22, R20, R32, R30, YG67, YG63, YG61, G46, G43, G40, G28, G24, G21
Image is highligted with T1 and then I used R01 for the bottom of image.


I cut my image out with my a die from Gina Marie Designs.  I used papers and sentiment tag from Heartfelt Creations.  I added SU ribbon, bling from Recollections and flowers from Prima and I Am Roses.  I sure hope you like how it turned out.

Hope you will check out Blushing Bride in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous is your card x

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, that card is GORGEOUS. It is just perfect for any bride. I just wish I had hair that thick...mine is so fine, hehe.