Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 7, 2017

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Violinist Jane

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday to you all.   Hope you will pop on over to Digi Doodle Studios Blog to check out my post there today and also so you can check out what the other DT gals have been up to.  I wish for you all time to yourself, and hopefully some crafting time as well.   Another busy week here, although having a holiday Monday was definitely helpful!

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products.  You will find adorable digi images and digi paper sets, with new items being added all the time.


Today I'd like you to meet Violinist Jane, such a lovely image and I adore her birdy friend.   I colored this wonderful image with my Copics and a few Atyou Spicas for some sparkle on the heart on her violin, the bird's wing and beak as well as the tuning pieces on the violin.  I used the following Copics:

Hair E18, E09, YR07, YR04, YR12
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress Y17, Y18, Y15, YR24, YR23, G46, G43, V05, RV55, RV63, R89, R39, R46, R29, YR18, YR16, YR14, BG09, BG49, BG45, BG53
Violin E37, E35, E33


I highlighted the image using RV00 and I added in grass using YG67, YG17, G24, YG03 and E13.  Image is cut out with Nestie and daubed with Distress Ink.  Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday clear stamp set and cut out with Nellie's dies.  Circles on the left are also cut with Nellie's dies.  I added crystal bling from Prima on bottom right.  Papers are from Bella Blvd.

Hope you will check out Violinist Jane in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, what a wonderful image and bright papers and colors. That sentiment is beautiful and all so true.

Fikreta said...

its adorable !