Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Holly's Reindeer Hugs with DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday to you all.   Hope you will pop on over to Digi Doodle Studios Blog to check out my post there today and also so you can check out what the other DT gals have been up to.  I wish for you all time to yourself, and hopefully some crafting time as well.   Life continues to be busy with my 3 younger kids all playing school sports and my oldest applying to colleges.  I think I get a wee break for the next couple days and it is much needed!!

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products.  You will find adorable digi images and digi paper sets, with new items being added all the time.


Today I am sharing my Holly's Reindeer Hugs creation.  I just got new Christmas papers and embellies and decided I felt like doing something festive.  I used the following Copics on this stunning image:

Hair E44, E43, YR31, E41, YR39
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress RV13, RV23, RV11, Boots use same combo but with RV06 added
Tights and Hat RV99, R39, R29
Reindeer  E49, E47, E44, E37, E35, E33, E31 and then I used duck cloth fabric with colorless blender solution to make the reindeer look furry.
Tree YG67, YG17, YG13

I cut my image out with my Cameo and added Shimmer Texture Paste and prills for the snow and 2 different kinds of Stickles, Ice Stickles for the snow on the tree and regular Stickles for trim on Holly's dress and hat.


I highlighted the image using B000.  I chose papers from Bella Blvd. and my ornament strand is from Tiny Treasures.  Sentiment is an LDRS rubber stamp cut with tag die from my stash.  I added an eyelet and some hemp cord.

Hope you will check out Holly's Reindeer Hugs in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!
Audrey DT

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very sweet!

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your card is adorable. Love this image and great coloring.