Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Aspen and Oakley from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS SHOP

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.   I wanted to wish all those celebrating today a Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you are able to share it with those closest to you!  I am thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time - check out the NEWEST RELEASES of gingerbread and snowman images - they are all awesome!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your cardmaking and crafting needs in the shop.

You'll especially want to stop by  Digi Doodle Studios Shop tomorrow to take advantage of our Black Friday Sale!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Take a load off from all of the Hustle and Bustle of Holiday shopping to join us in the studio where you can shop quietly, peacefully and get inspired!

Digi Doodles is hosting a Black Friday Sale of 30% off our entire store for one day only!

Enter Code: BLFRI112417
**Limit One Per Customer** 


Have fun shopping!!



This week I get to share my creation with the wonderful Aspen and Oakley digi image.   I had a great time coloring this duo with my Copics and Atyou Spicas and added some Stickles and prills after I cut out the image.  I chose what I consider fairly traditional Christmas colors to color up Aspen and Oakley.  Image is cut out with Tattered Lace die as is the backing paper behind it. I used the following colors

Hair E55, YR23, YR21, YR31, E50
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Aspen's bows, scarf and tights plus bow on gift RV99, R89, R59, R39, R46, R35
Aspen's coat RV13, RV21, RV11, RV10
Trim on Aspen's Coat and boots B02, B01, B00, B000 and then Stardust Stickles added over top
Gloves and bow on sled YG99, G94, YG95, YG63, YG91
Oakley C4, C2, E77, E74, E71, E70 and then I used colorless blender on a wash cloth to make more of a fur texture
Sled E49, E57, E35, E31, W6, W4, W2, W0


Image is highlighted with BG13, BG11 and BG10 and blended out with waterbrush filled with Copic Colorless Blender solution.  I colored the snow with C2, C0, BG70 and then added Distress Stickles and prills on top.  I used papers from Basic Grey, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and glitter gum drops from Your Next Stamp.


My sentiment can be found in the A Season of Cheer Digi Sentiments set, also found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.   I cut it with Nesties die and rubbed inks from my stash over the image.   I sure hope you like my creation.


Hope you will check out Aspen and Oakley in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

No comments: