Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Winnie and Wren digi image from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Shop

Hey everyone, it's time for me to share my Digi Doodle Studios Blog post, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.   I can't believe tomorrow is December 1, wow, where did November go?!?  I am thrilled to share my newest creation using an image and sentiment from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time - check out the NEWEST RELEASES of gingerbread and snowman images - they are all awesome!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your cardmaking and crafting needs in the shop.


This week I get to share my creation with the wonderful Winnie and Wren digi image.   I had a great time coloring this duo with my Copics and Atyou Spicas and added some Stickles and Snowflake Paste after I cut out the image.  I chose to use fairly traditional Christmas colors, again this week, to color up Winnie and Wren.  Image is cut out with Nestie die as is the backing paper behind it.   I used the following colors

Hair E49, E59, E37, E23, E13
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Winnie's Hat, coat, shoes, gloves and pants:
Green C8, BG99, BG96, C3, BG93, BG90
Red RV99, R89, R59, R37
Fur trim C3, BG93, BG90
Sled and Wren (bird) C3, B23, B21, B32


Image is highlighted with B93, B91 and blended out with waterbrush filled with Copic Colorless Blender solution.  I colored the snow with C3, BG93, BG90 and added Snowflake Paste over top.  Papers are from Modo Scrap.  I used lace I got from JoAnn, and stickers from Jolee's Boutique and Doodlebug.




My sentiment can be found in the Snow Wishes Digi Sentiments set, also found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.   I cut it with Nesties die and daubed it with Distress ink while still under the die.   I sure hope you like my creation.


Hope you will check out Winnie and Wren in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it in our Facebook Fan Group and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
Hugs