Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 16, 2017

IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP Presents: Fancy Fold Blog Hop!!

Happy Thursday crafters!!  Welcome to *Audrey's Blog* on the "Fancy Fold Blog Hop" with  Imagine That Digistamps *Ü*    We hope you will be inspired to try some of these card folds, treat boxes or other 3D projects which is perfect timing with Christmas right around the corner!

I created a calendar tent/easel calendar card using a couple different parts of different tutorials and partly my own idea.  You can find my image and sentiment in the Lorie's Peppermint Mocha set from Imagine That Digistamp Shop



For the tent part of my card, I cut my cardstock to 6 x 12" and then scored in half with my bone folder and Scor-pal.  Then I cut a 4 x 6 inch piece, scored in half at 2 inches and then scored 1/2 inch on each side, folded 1/2 inch pieces up and taped to inside of folded 6 x 12" card thus making tent part of card.  Next I cut a 4.5 x 6" piece of card stock, scored at 1.5" on the short side and taped to front inside of main card thus creating the easel part of the card.  Here is the side view.


I colored this awesome image with Copics and Sakura gel pen.  Sentiment also colored with Copics.  I chose these super cute papers from Creative Imaginations.  I cut image, sentiment and calendar with my Cameo.  I offset image and sentiment with plain paper cutouts also done on my Cameo.  I added ribbon and a bow made with my Bow Perfection to the bottom and stickers and button from my stash to the easel portion of the card.  I sure hope you like it.


Wishing you an awesome day and enjoy the hop!
Be sure to start at the Creative Playground!!   Here is a full list of the hop....

15 comments:

Kristine said...

oooo, this says YUMM all over it Audrey!! :) LOVE that it's a calendar AND easel, cute, cute!!

monique said...

beauty

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, what a creative project. Love your coloring!!! Have a great weekend. Looks yummy.

Fikreta said...

Its so nice

Le Doux Designs said...

It's awesome! I love love love it!

Doris Klein said...

Wow, this is really lovely! Cute image and pretty background papers. Fab creation Audrey!

Your GD-Teamie ;-)
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#11 – The first Christmas preparations)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your calendar easel card, Audrey!

Donna said...

This is so cute Audrey. Thanks for the instructions. I've always wanted to give calendars as gifts for Christmas. This might be the year!

Chrissy said...

Very creative Audrey..love the image and colouring and all the little details you used..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Loose Stitches said...

Oh WOW Audrey, what a fabulous creation, love that it's a calendar as well! Love your coloring!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Edwina said...

Your calendar is so cute and a great idea. I love that sweet image. Edwina Brown

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

That is so neat!!! Thank you for sharing it! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow Audrey, your creation is simply stunning. I've never seen anything like it and I love the combination of items you used to create it. Simply outstanding!

☺ Lisa D.
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
Owner & Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!

Mieke Duckers said...

Beautiful project, Audrey!! Love the coloring..

Designs by Hazel said...

A really great card Audrey love the idea of it being a Calendar. Well Done.xxx