Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 23



Hi Everyone! This is my DT entry for this week's Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 23 which is to use pink, lemon, green and plum. I had a lot of fun with this card. The image is from Kaboodle Doodles, SU perfect plum is CS and I used this awesome We R Memory Keepers DP. I love how it used the lemon, green and pink, plus some orange added. Buttons are MFT, fibers from Basic Grey and flower with button in center is Sassafrass Lass. I colored the image using my copics. I had a lot of fun with this!! Head on over to Kaboodle Doodles Challenge blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic and submit your project for this challenge - hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh what a cute kitty cat Audrey. Love all the colour in your card. Jill x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Audrey. What a fabulous bright and cheery card. Love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

how cute, adorable.

Cindy N. said...

Cute card for a cool cat ;-)

Lesley said...

I love the bright colors!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Audrey, gorgeous cat and you have done a great job on the design of this card

k x