Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

BUGABOO STAMPS OLDY BUT GOODY DAY!!

Today is Thurs. which means time for another "oldy but goody" image from Bugaboo stamps http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Shop_digistamps.html  I had never done this kind of card before - think it's called a spring card b/c it springs forward - so I decided to try it and I love the way it turned out!!  I used Bugaboo's frazzled Stella and sentiment (which could be my own personal mantra:)) is also from Bugaboo.  I colored Stella with copics and cut her out.  She is mounted using SU dimensionals on top of Basic Grey Sugar Rush DP (one of my personal favs) which is trimmed using new EK Success border punch that I picked up at JoAnn.  I also added e. by Prima pearls.  Flowers are also Prima and brads are Bo Bunny.  CS is SU tangerine tango.  Hope you enjoy this!!  Leave me some love please:)

5 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

Very creative Audrey! Love the paper!

Michelle VP said...

Fun layout! I feel like that some mornings. :)

Rae Anne said...

I think we all feel that way these days. . .;) What a fun card idea - I'm going to have to find a tutorial for it.

Jill said...

Love that stamp, that's the way I feel sometimes!!! Jill x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card I love that fold I tried it once and they are so beautiful I love that image and the saying brings a smile to the face.

Hugs
Lorraine x