Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

OLDY BUT GOODY DAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS


Another BUSY day here at Hippieaud's (My) blog!!  Today is OLDY BUT GOODY day at BUGBABOO BLOG so make sure you head on over and check out what the DT has in store for you!  Also, there's still time to play in our MALE challenge w/ SKETCH, so don't miss out.  Finally, you'll definitely want to check out BUGABOO STORE because there's always AWESOME new digis there:)

I used the ADORABLE sock monkey with flowers for my card.  He's just so cute!!  I colored him with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut him out with nesties.  CS is SU Bravo burgandy and Bazzill textured pink.    DP is K and Company and it's so much fun, I decided no additional embellishment needed:)  Sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmi AND SAYS "Just wanted to say Hello."  It's stamped with SU Blue Bayou on SU bravo burgandy and cut with nesties.  Thanks so much for looking and let me know what you think:)

8 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Audrey ! I love this little monkey, he is so cute ! Smiles from Catherine

sgc said...

Cute card, Audrey. You're right--with that beautiful paper, you don't need embellishments!

Rae Anne said...

What yummy-delicious designer paper Hippie! :D MWAH!

Cheryl said...

So very cute and such a beautiful colour combo!!!
xx

Love crafts forever said...

Soooo cute.

Emily C said...

I love that little monkey. You paper ad color choices are so perfect. You did a great job.

Melanie said...

LOL love this image, cute!!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Great card again Audrey! Love the DP it's sooo gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.