Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS, WINNERS AND MORE!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone of my friends/followers.  I hope you were able to enjoy a wonderful day of peace surrounded by love.  I know I did!! 

I haven't blogged or commented on anything much this week due to spending time with family as well as getting ready for Christmas.  It was a very nice week - my kids learned to snowboard and did a lot of roller skating too.  They were so excited for Christmas morning that 2 of them were up into the wee hours of the morning.

I will have some new projects this week, although will still be busy through New Year's with family, parties, etc.  So, I may not be doing as much commenting as I have until after Jan. 1.  I am thinking of all of you during this busy time and can't wait til we can "chat" more regularly again.  I also have a couple announements to share, but I will get to those later.

I know everyone is anxious to see who has won my candy, and I won't keep you in suspense too much longer;)  I want you to know that I sincerely hold each of my friends/followers in a special place in my heart and I appreciate you all SOOOO MUCH!!!  Please don't be sad if you are not chosen for this month's candy - January will bring New Year's and birthday candy (my birthday is the 13th).

Winners, please e-mail at danmoose@aol.com with your address.  I will not be sending out any candy until after Jan. 1.  Thanks for your patience.  I always notify you when your goodies are on their way to you:)

WINNERS!!
Main blog candy:
CLAIRE - CLAIRE'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

BONUSES:

1. REGENA - BUTTERFLIES AND FLOWERS
2. LINDA DEKKAR
3. ROSALEE - ROSALEE'S SCRAP LOUNGE
4. MARN - I'M A DREAMER
5. DAVI - ALSTROMERIA ARTISTRY

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SUPPORT!!

10 comments:

Regena said...

WOW!!Audrey that is so awesome!!..THANKS SO MUCH..it will be a great Birthday present since my birthday is Jan.12..a day after yours..soo cool!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats to the winners! Merry Christmas!

Larisa said...

CONGRATS TO ALL winners!

Jill said...

Hi Audrey hope that you are having a relaxed weekend! Jill x

Linda said...

Thank you very much, I am very happy. Congrats to the other winners too.
Merry christmas and hugs Linda Dekker

Shazza said...

congratulations all winners x

Rosalee said...

Thanks a Million Audrey. I'm so trilled to have won. I sent you an email. Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Rosalee

Lorraine said...

congrats to all the winners and thankyou so much for the candy huni i can't wait to recieve my goodies from your last candy as i know hoe wonderful your prizes are i hope you had a wonderful day yesterday huni xx

Claire said...

Thank so much Audrey, I'm soooooooo excited to be your lucky winner. I commented earlier but must have been too excited to click post comment as its disappeared lol. I hope you're having a lovely Christmas and once again a great big 'Thank you'!!
Congratulations to the other winners too :-)
love and hugs
Claire xx

Nikki said...

Congrats to all those winners :) and Happy Holidays to you to Aud !!
hugs Nikki C