Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CELEBRATION CHALLENGE!

It's time for a CELEBRATION over at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY BLOG.  So get on your party clothes, hang the streamers, get out the confetti and let's celebrate!!  Make a project using CELEBRATION as the theme.  We chose this theme in honor of our creator and owner, Melanie's, birthday on May 6, so you may want to pop on over and wish her a happy birthday on Friday:)

For our challenges, you are not required to use DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY images, but the Top DT choice award winner, who will get a $6 voucher to DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SHOP will be for someone who uses one of our DIGISTAMP 4 JOY images.  There will also be a random winner chosen to win 3 images from the shop and 2 other picks for the top 3 award.

I hope you will play along with us.  The challenge will go until Tues., May 17.  Good luck and have fun!!



I used DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY "freckle-faced couple" for my card.  I chose DP from K and Co., colored the image with Copics and added Prima bling, sparkly ribbon/lace from JoAnn, flower trim from my stash and sentiment from Fiskars clear set.  All cuts done with Nesties.

Other challenges entered:

PHINDY'S PLACE - glamour and glitz
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS - glitter
WAGS 'N WHISKERS - die cut or punch
SKETCH SATURDAY - sketch
EASY CRAFT PROJECTS (ECP) - inspired by royal wedding
CORROSIVE CHALLENGES - turquoise and pink

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

Lovely colouring - the colours go together so well

Sharon said...

Love your cute wedding coulple with their freckles. Someone is very lucky to get that card.

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

I'm post your candy on my blog
I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com