Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

GREEN, YELLOW PLUS 1 OTHER COLOR CHALLENGE AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

Ack, kids are back to school after being off for a week and yesterday was much more eventful and frustrating than I was hoping – really wish it had all been an April Fool’s joke gone awry, but no such luck!

Enough of that though, we have our NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS starting today and it is a COLOR CHALLENGE – YELLOW, GREEN PLUS YOUR CHOICE!   I love yellow and green together and they look even better with one other color – I chose purple for mine and I just love this combo.
 
Our winner's prize this time is a 10 voucher to  CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS – what a fabulous prize!
 

Remember, you can use any products you like on your challenge submissions, but if you use a stamp or digi image from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS your entry will be counted 3X for purposes of our random.org winner's draw!! Make sure you put a “3” after your name. Also, this week we have a special for you – you can request a FREE digi to use in this week’s challenge by e-mailing Scattyjan_814@msn.com!  If you request the image, please be respectful and use it for the challenge, thanks!   You have until Monday, April 8 at 9pm GMT to join in the fun.


Right now the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG is the place to be! Hope you will come check out all the fabulous inspiration from the DT gals being posted over there!!

Finally, before I present my creation, I want to tell you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will pay a visit there.

For my creation today, I have used CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS rubber stamp Spring Breeze.  This stamp is so gorgeous and I love how she turned out after being colored with Copics.  I have been experimenting with different papers for my coloring and I have to say, I am very impressed with the Neenah solar white, which is what I used here.  Do you notice a difference in the brightness?!?  I cut her out with scissors then added papers from Bazzill and DP from SU.  Rumple ribbon is from Lovebug Creations and button from SU.  Sentiment is from Denami Designs and I colored flower with Copics, cut with Sizzix die and added My Mind’s Eye bling.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:
UNSCRIPTED SKETCHES – sketch

LOVES RUBBER STAMPS – anything goes
PARTY TIME TUESDAYS – ribbons and blooms
TOP TIP TUESDAY – include boy or girl
USE IT TUESDAY – all about spring (hoarded items – DP, button, bling)
A LITTLE BIT CRAFTY – anything goes
HOUSE OF GILLI – flowers or ribbon
LADYBUG CRAFTS – leap into spring
PRETTY LITTLE RIBBON SHOP – spring is in the air plus ribbon
REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON – ribbon plus button and bow

10 comments:

rachel said...

love this card Audrey - brilliant xx

Danni said...

Fun image!! Sweet card!

Sandra H said...

Sweet card x

Laura Love said...

What a fun card! I love the bold colors and that image is super cute!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fun and so cheerful
Lisa x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Audrey, I love the pretty image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout.
Thank you for taking part in the first A Little Bit Crafty Challenge
Sue xx

Athina said...

Great fussy cut image and layout! Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

Lydia said...

You have done such an amazing job on this xxxx thank you so for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

brenda said...

A sweet card Audrey such a lovely lush bow.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge.

B x

Cheryl Walker said...

Super Cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Buttons & Bows Challenge!
Hugs,
Cheryl