Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, July 4, 2014

NEW RELEASE AND NEW CHALLENGE AT SAMI STAMPS!!

Happy Friday everyone!   Yay, it is Friday and it's July 4, which here in US is a big holiday for us!  Can't wait for some cool fireworks tonight that our extended family will be shooting off.

We have a NEW RELEASE today at SAMI STAMPS - ICE CREAM JOY!   I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find ALL of Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!



Our NEW Challenge is to add Polka Dots and here are our rules to enter:



There's a New FREEBIE at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and a New $2.00 deal:)

Our winner will receive a Guest DT spot with us at SAMI STAMPS!!


I have created 2 card this week, the first one features "Enjoying My Ice Cream" from SAMI STAMPS SHOP.  I found a bunch of ice cream DP in my stash this week, I think this one is from Echo Park.  I have colored image with Copics, Sakura pens and cut out with Nesties.  Sentiment is from Pink Cat Studios and cut with Nestie.  Polka dot border done with Martha Stewart Punch.  Bling is from my stash.


My 2nd card this week uses "Ice Cream Beauty" image from the SAMI STAMPS SHOP New Release.  I have also used Copics on this image and Staedler pens and cut with Nestie.  Sentiment from Little Miss Muffet stamps is cut with Nestie as is DP and frame.  DP is from Echo Park and K and Co.  Buttons are from SU.  Sure hope you like it and will come play in our challenge!! 

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous new images and great and lovely cards Audrey.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness these are truly beautiful xx

Hlora said...

Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful cards.

Rhonda Miller said...

Love the new images. Your cards are terrific.

Carole Pollard said...

These are just fab stamps and I love your cards just gorgeous love and happy Crafting hugs Carole x

Margaret said...

Two super 'sweet' cards! You did a fabulous job with the fun images and I LOVE the ice cream paper!!