Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, February 2, 2015

Is it Spring Yet? with DIGI MY WORLD

Hi everyone and happy Monday!! Hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful weekend. I am here to share my newest creation with you today using one of the adorable images from Digi My World Shop. Hope you will check out Digi My World Blog to see the other DT gals creations.

I don't know how things are in your part of the world right now, but here in Ohio it has been cold and snowy and grey for what seems like way too long. I had initially printed out Girl in Cloud, which can be found at Digi My World Shop, to make a Valentine creation, but then I was in my craft room looking at this adorable image and saw some new Doodlebug Designs DP I had just purchased sitting off to the side. That made me think of spring and the beautiful colors, and the sunshine, so I made a spring card instead:) I love images like Girl in Cloud because it is so versatile and can be used for many occasions.


Image is colored with Copics - I used RV19, RV29 and RV25 for the bottom of her dress and the bow. I chose RV 17, 14, and 13 for the heart on the bow and the top of her dress, to which I also added polka dots using Sharpie paint pen. I used BG02, BG01, BG000 and BG0000 for the cloud. Sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's and cut with Sizzix die. Flower die cut is Leabilities and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I sure hope you like it ans will pay a visit to Digi My World Shop.

Hugs!!

4 comments:

Dobra said...

Very beautiful work.
wonderfully made
and is beautifully presented

Bad Kitty said...

Fabulous card

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Audrey!!

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey what a lovely card I like the image and the colours are great.

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}