Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 2, 2015

JUMPING FOR JOY WITH DIGI MY WORLD

Hi everyone and happy Monday!!  Hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful weekend.  It was a wee bit warmer here this weekend - I think it made it up to the 30s, although we did get a good bit of snow this morning.

Today I get to share my newest creation with you, using one of the adorable images Digi My World Shop!  This time I chose an image from the Give A Cheer Set.  4 fun girly images in this set, so lots of fun options:)


Image is colored with Copics - I used Y21, Y26 and E33 for her hair. Pinks used are RV02, RV04, RV06 and RV09, blues are B000, B02, B04 and B06. Flower is Prima. Sun die cut is from Jaded Blossoms Spring 2 die set. Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and cut with Sizzix die, Prima pearls added. I sure hope you like it and will pay a visit to Digi My World Shop.

Hugs!!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your card Audrey is so pretty x

Holly Young said...

oh my - love the bright colors! I especially like how you did the sun. Great coloring!

Carole Pollard said...

Just love it what a great design sorry not been around to comment been on a long holiday .Been looking at the things you've been up to while I was away absolutely gorgeous as always love and hugs Carole x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so pretty.