Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, December 7, 2015

DESTINY BAKES COOKIES - FAERY INK INSPIRATION!

Hello everyone!! I'm here to share some Faery Ink inspiration with you today. This month we have a nice variety of images to share with you.

For my project this time, I chose to play with Destiny Bakes Cookies from the Destiny Bakes Digital Stamp Set. The Destiny Bakes Digital Stamp Set comes with 20 files which include sentiments as well as a recipe card you can fill out and include with your projects. Additionally, we have a fun Faery Ink Baking Challenge going on in Faery Ink Facebook Group, visit there now and find out how to get your 50% off this awesome Destiny Bakes Digital Stamp Set.

I colored Destiny and the surrounding scenery in the image with my Copics. I used the following color combos:

Hair: E79, E87, E84, E34 and T6

Face: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R21

Eyes: E44, E47

Oven: T8, T6,T4, T2, T0, C1, C3

Wood: E31, E35, E57, E79, W3

Greens: G28, YG17, YG13, YG03

Pinks: RV69, RV66, RV55, RV63, RV10

Cookies: E35, E33, E31

Spoon and rolling pin: YR24, YR21, E33

Blues: BG57, BG45, BG53, BG11

Cookie jars: E44, E42, E40

I also added some sparkle with Atyou Spica pens.

Image is cut with die from Tattered Lace, designer paper is from Doodlebug Designs. I chose to go with a double slanted easel card for this creation so I could show off the image and several other elements. I created the apron based loosely on a template I found on Pinterest. I used a die from Nellie Snellen to create the trim around the neck of the apron and cut 3/4 of a Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die for the pocket of the apron. I attached ribbon from Taylored Expressions. The recipe was found on Google Images and I think it sounds yummy!!


Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration. Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially all this month's New Releases!! Also, remember to play in our monthly challenge as well as our Baking Challenge - you can find both at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Hugs:)

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Sarah said...

This is fantastic, beautifully coloured image and such an imaginative design!! xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous this is such a lovely project so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Tracy Welham said...

I think this is fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wow, this is great!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Granmargaret said...

Wonderful work Audrey.