Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Die Cuts/Punches Challenge at Broken Fairy Designs Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone!  It’s time for a New Challenge at Broken Fairy Designs Challenge and our challenge this time is Die Cuts/Punches.  If you have not played along with us before, make sure you read all the rules at Broken Fairy Designs Challenge and then come play along!!  Our challenge runs just about 2 weeks, so you will have until May 27th to play in this one.


For today’s challenge creation, I chose the image Dog Stroll, which can be found in the March releases at Broken Fairy Designs Store.  I colored this adorable with Copics and cut out with scissors.  I chose all white for my background so as to really help the image pop.  I added a flower from Prima.  I used 3 die cuts, embossing folder and bling flourish is Zva Creative.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

super sweet! great embossing and layers! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Margaret said...

How pretty! I love the layers, embossing, and sparkles!!