Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

FOOD and/or DRINK Challenge at The Paper Shelter

Happy Wednesday, it's time for a New Challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.   If you are unfamiliar with The Paper Shelter Shop, I suggest that you go pay a visit, they have so many awesome images and they come with digi papers, backgrounds, etc.  Plus, there's a customer rewards program that is awesome.   Trust me, you will love it!!

The Paper Shelter :: Digital stamps, Papers, Printables, Scrapbooking, Greeting cards, Accesories and More!
 
We also have a weekly challenge, with each DT team rotating weeks, so this week it is Team B hosting the challenge.  Challenge rules can be found here and our New Challenge can be found at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is
FOOD and/or DRINK.
 
Our very generous sponsor is The Paper Shelter, and winner can receive a fabulous prize of $30 to spend at The Paper Shelter Shop - you win this prize if you have used one of their products on your card, this could be an Image, Backing Paper or Printable.  If you do not use one of The Paper Shelter products for your creation, you win a prize of 3 digi images of your own choice from The Paper Shelter Shop - wow, you can't beat that!  Please don't forget if you wish to enter several times that we limit this to 3 entries and at least one of those must carry one of our The Paper Shelter Shop products.

 
For my card this week, I chose
Sweet Things digital image from The Paper Shelter Shop, I colored her with Copics and cut out using my Cameo.

WIN_20161010_23_07_01_Pro

This image is such fun to color.  I added papers from Bo Bunny’s Sweet Treats collection.  I found the sentiment from a Taylored Expressions rubber stamp, it is cut out a Sizzix die and I added a piece of bling from Darice.  I added ribbon from my stash and buttons from Buttonlovers as well.  I’m really happy with how it all came together.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along!!  HugsSmile

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooooh this is adorable x

Cards By MI said...

I love this! Such rich wonderful colours and the fabby design and matching with dps and image. Totally sweet! Thanks for being a part of my lovely design team over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
MArie

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card I love the fab image and your vibrant colour combo love and hugs Carole x