Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

GORGEOUS FITNESS GIRL FROM FAERY INK

faeryink_inspo_linker3

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday.  I just returned late Sunday from a 3 day trip to Memphis, TN for my younger son’s soccer tournament.  The weekend was better than expected, but busy, tiring and a lot of driving over the course of 3 days – 8 hrs. each way plus driving to the games.


Anyway, I have a creation to share today using one of the Newest Releases from Faery Ink Shop, Gorgeous Fitness Girl.

Gorgeous Fit Girl Digital Stamp by Amanda S Byron www.faeryink.com

This awesome image has provided great inspiration for me to get my workout schedule up to date.  I made a planner cover with her.

WIN_20170131_19_48_47_Pro 

My entire creation, as well as the colors I chose to color this wonderful image and the details of my project, can be found at The Faery Ink Blog.  Please pay a visit over there to learn how I made my project as well as discover all the other fun going on at Faery Ink.
 
Hugs and Happy Day!!
FAERY INK DT

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a great image and love the planner. You did a great job coloring it. Boy you did LOTs of driving for the games - you are a trooper Mom.

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic planner cover. Creative Blessngs, Tracy x

Paulo said...

I loved it! All images are graceful!