Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 15, 2017

MAY MOOD BOARD at Craftin Desert Divas!

Hello and happy Monday.  Another busy weekend as my oldest daughter had prom and it was Mother’s Day here on Sunday.  I am here to share my latest creation from CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS digis with you.

If you are unfamiliar with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Shop, I suggest you go and pay a visit – you will find awesome digis, clear stamps, dies, sequins and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!! 

Make sure to pay a visit to our FB Group CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery, where we have a monthly challenge, chatter, a place to share your makes using Craftin Desert Divas images, freebies and MORE!!
Our May Challenge is going on now and the mood board this month is here: 
No automatic alt text available.So, use the mood board to inspire your Craftin Desert Divas based project (you can use our clear or digi stamps as well as our dies).  Instructions are found under the FILES section at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and make sure when sharing your project on other social media outlets, you use the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY.
WIN_20170515_14_02_22_Pro
My project today is for the May Mood Board Challenge and uses Squirrel Garden digi stamp which you can find at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.

Image 1

I colored the image with Copics, and cut out with dies from Fancy Frame Dies and Mix It Up Dies .  I then daubed with Ranger ink.  I added Photo Play papers which I cut out with dies from Fancy Frame Dies, Mix It Up Dies and Pocket Pieces HI Dies

Image 1Image 1

I added a sentiment, which you can find in the Hello You clear stamp set and cut it out with dies from Stitched In Circles Die Set and Inside Scallop Circles Die Set.

Image 1Image 1Image 1

I sure hope you like it and that you will play along with our May Mood Board Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  HugsSmile

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl & I love the image.... I also love the dies... I wish I could afford the new 'stitched edge' dies LOL xXx
Please visit my blog :)