Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Lea and Dodi from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS SHOP

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.   I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.   Weather here has been great and I’m really enjoying the sun and warmth.   I am also thrilled to share my newest creation using one of the fabulous images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.    
Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  The “Cutie Paws” Collection can be found there now and they are FAB-U-LOUS - I know you will love them too!!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs.  Look for NEW RELEASES coming next week!!
Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our May challenge is RIBBONS and PEARLS - you have until May 28 to come join in.   Hope to see you playing along!

This week I am sharing my creation using Lea and Dodi digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Image cut out with a Gina Marie Designs die.
WIN_20180510_10_36_19_Pro
I used the following colors:
Hair E18, E19, E07, E15 
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30          
Dress RV14, RV13, RV11, YG03, YG01, YG00
Flowers B39, B37, B34, YG03, YG01, YG00, R85, R83, R81, BG75, BG09, BG49, BG57, RV14, RV13, RV11, G19, G16, G14
Dodi W9, W7, C01, C00, E49, E29, E25, E35, YR24
Image is highlighted with G00 and G000 blended with Colorless blender using a water brush.  Grass is G19, G16, and G14. 
Sentiment is from Cutie Paws Sentiment Set which can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  Sentiment is printed on SU paper, cut out with my Cameo, colored over Versa Ink pen and embossed using AlteNew Crystal Clear embossing powder and my heat gun.
WIN_20180510_10_36_19_Pro - Copy
Papers are from Basic Grey, I added faux stitching to the squares on the bottom, flowers from I Am Roses, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  My card design is a variation of a creation I found on Pinterest, you can find it Here.
Hope you will check out Lea and Dodi  - we'd all love to see you color any of these images and share them in our Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.  
Hugs!
Audrey

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

So very nice card.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work as always thanks for sharing!