Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Tea Time from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Shop

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.   I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.   Life has continues to be busy as my boys both play high school soccer and are on 2 different teams, my youngest runs cross country and my oldest is at college but not super far away, so we usually bring her home for weekends – she doesn’t drive.  Anyway, I have a fun project today using one of the many fabulous images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.    

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time - they are all awesome!  New images are being added all the time, and you will definitely find many images you are going to want to add to your collection!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs. 
Challenge Blog
Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our September challenge is MYTHICAL/MAGICAL and you have until tomorrow, so hurry and come link up your creation.  Hope to see you playing along!   
My project today uses Tea Time digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Image cut out with my Cameo.

I used the following colors:
Hair girl on left E33, E42, E53, E51; girl on right E99, YR24, E97, YR21
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30        
Flowers and bows E31. Y17, Y18, Y15, V09, V17, V15, V12
Dress and socks girl on left BV02, RV19, RV17, RV09, girl on right V09, V17, V15, V12
Pants girl on left G16, G14, G12, girl on right YR02, YR01, YR00
Image is highlighted with YG11
WIN_20180927_13_12_23_Pro
I made a tea bag dispenser from a Snapdragon Snippets cut file that can be found here https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/26689  I used papers from Heartfelt Creations.  Sentiment is from Door Way rubber stamp and I cut it out with Nesties.
WIN_20180927_13_27_19_Pro
Hope you will check out Tea Time - we'd all love to see you color any of the images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop and share them in our Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.  
Hugs!
Audrey

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Aud your tea bag dispensor is adorable. Great coloring as usual. You are amazing and should be paid by the mile for all that you do. If we could only charge our kids for that and gas. LOL. Be glad that your daughter doesn’t drive sometimes....my son who is 22 came me a ride in his Mustang and I almost wet my pants. No lie.