Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Baelen Elf & Pekington Penguin from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.   I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.   I can’t believe it is December already – the time goes so quickly!  I have been working on Christmas decorating, shopping and some crafting.  In fact,  I have a new creation today using one of the many fabulous images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.    

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time - they are all awesome!  New Christmas/Winter images have been added, and you will definitely find many images you are going to want to add to your collection!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs. 
Challenge Blog      
The Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog is taking the month of December off so that our DT can spend some extra time with family during the holidays, but we’ll be back January 1, 2019 with a new year of awesome challenges!   
My project today uses Baelen Elf and Pekington Penguin digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Image is cut out with my Cameo and mounted on wooden tree ornament.  I added tinsel for the furry parts of Pekington’s hat and Stickles on Baelen’s hat.
I used the following colors:
Pekington – W10, W8, W1, E08, YR18, YR68. B29, B28, B26, B24, B23, R59, R39, R46, R29 and silver Atyou Spica
Baelen – B29, B28, B26, B24, B23 (socks, tights, shirt sleeves), R59, R39, R46, R29 (candy cane, socks, shirt, shirt sleeves and hat) E47, E57, E55 (hair), E04, E11, E21, E00, R32 (skin)
Image is highlighted with BG90 and highlighted ground underneath is BG75 blended out with Copic Colorless blender.

I have made a mixed media project today and have done a video so you can see the steps that I took to create my Christmas tree ornament.  Video can be found HERE


Hope you have enjoyed learning about my creation and that you will check out Baelen Elf and Pekington Penguin in the shop - we'd all love to see you color any of the images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop and share them in our Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.  
Hugs!
Audrey

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Aud, this is gorgeous. So sorry that you had computer problems.

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful and creative x