Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Mallory from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.  I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.  I am excited to share my new creation using one of the many fabulous images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.    

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time - they are all awesome!  New images have been added, with more coming soon, and you will definitely find many images you are going to want to add to your collection!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs. 
Challenge BlogReminder: The Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog is hosting our January challenge and the theme is “Happy Anything.”  I sure hope you will come play along – you have until January 28.
My project today uses Mallory digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics and Atyou Spica  glitter pens.  Image is cut out with die from Pink and Main.
I used the following colors:
Hair, boots, purse E57, E34, E53, E51
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32
Dress, flower on hat, purse
BV08, BV17, BV13, BV11, BV00
Jacket, hat, socks, bow on present

E08, YR18, YR68, Y38

Scarf, hat, bow, present
E23, Y38, Y35, Y15
Image is highlighted with BV00 and I made sidewalk using N4, N3 and my colorless blender marker on the chisel tip end.

This week I have made a card, but not my typical color scheme.  I chose monochromatic paper scheme using papers from Scrap Berry.  To highlight my image as the focal point of the card, I used bright colors.  I hope you like the choices I made.  I added a sentiment from Verses rubber stamp and cut out with Pink and Main die.  Embellies are flowers from Prima and Petaloo and buttons from Bag O' Buttons.

Hope you have enjoyed learning about my creation and that you will check out Mallory in the shop - we'd all love to see you color any of the images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop and share them in our Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.  
Hugs!
Audrey

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Aud, love the colors. She is a cutie.

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning colours and what a striking design love it Love and hugs Carole x