Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

NEW CHALLENGE AT THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE–BALLOONS

Another post today and it is our NEW CHALLENGE at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE CHALLENGE.  We are celebrating BIRTHDAYS all month because

Don’t forget to stop by THE CRAFTER'S CAFÉ on Saturday, August 11 for a fun filled day of celebration!

Our theme this week is BALLOONS, so that’s what we’re looking for this week.  They can be part of your image, paper, your embellies, what have you, just make sure we see BALLOONS!  You have until Sunday, August 12 to come play along.  We’d sure love to see an image from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE SHOP on your creation, but it is not required to play along.

For my creation this week, I chose THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE SHOP image “Smile Banner.”  I love this fun image and enjoyed coloring it with my Copics.  I then cut it out with Lifestyle Crafts die as well as backing which is Amuse paper.  DP is from my stash and other papers are Bazzill, SU and Amuse.  Lace is from JoAnn and pearls are Queen and Co.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!


Additional Challenges:
CUPCAKE CRAFT – bunting
HOOKED ON CRAFTS – let’s celebrate
MARKER POP – bright colors
PAPER PRETTIES – use scallops
THERE SHE GOES – sentiment as main focu
WILLOW SKETCHIE – sketch
CAN YOU DIGI IT – bird is the word
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY – anything goes
CATERED CROP – white in your creation
THAT CRAFT PLACE – things with wings

9 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute card
hugs linda

Chriss America Real said...

This is very cute! Thanks for reminding me about The Crafter's Cafe!

Hugs,

Chriss

Julia said...

Cute, cute, cute, lovely card!
Hugs,
Julia

Unknown said...

Oh Audrey this is so fab. Love that bunting xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a lovely cheerful image and the colours are gorgeous

Hugs Sue

Crafty Loops said...

This is such a fun card, I love the colours and the image is so cute. Lee x

Lynne in NI said...

Cute card Audrey ... sure to make anyone smile!

Chris said...

Oh how fun is this card! I love the colors that you chose to use, too! It is just so cheery! Thank you for sharing it with us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

Kezzy said...

What an amazing array of colours, fantastic for summer. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Sorry I'm really really late with commenting I have been away on holiday :-) Kerry x