Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

DIGITAL DELIGHTS THURSDAY SHOWCASE!

We have a new SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you this week at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you today.  I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations.  If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image is called “Snow Buddy” and it is one of the current Bargain or Freebie images available at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP, so if you want to get it for its bargain price, make sure you pick it up before the end of this month!

I colored “Snow Buddy” with Copics and added Stickles and Liquid Pearls.  I cut him out with Lifestyle Crafts die and frame is cut with Nesties.  Sentiment, from Snow Sentiments Set from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP is cut with Nestie and daubed with Memento ink.  Papers are Bazzill and Echo Park DP and trim is from Webster’s Pages.  Sure hope you like it!!

6 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Great card, cute image, love your colouring.
Tamara

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud:)
WOW! This is so darn CUTE! Your coloring is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Aud love the card, gorgeous and cute!

Wendy Hall said...

Super cute!
Hugs
Wendy

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card.

Unknown said...

Very cute card
Jane xx