Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, March 21, 2013

DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOWCASE THURSDAY

Hi everyone! I am back again today with a new SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My card today features one of DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image “Flower Power Rosie” along with a circular Easter sentiment from Circular Sentiments set available at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  I have colored my image with Copics and cut with Nesties.  Paper is from Core-dinations and DP is My Mind’s Eye.  Ribbon and lace from my stash and bling from Prima.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Sure hope you like it!

Additional Challenges:
THE SWEET STOP – sketch

8 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, she's a sweetie!! cute card!

Wendy Hall said...

Super cute Aud:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Audrey x

Sandra H said...

So beautifulx

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card. Love the sweet image and the fabulous coloring. The papers are so pretty. Aslo like the red lace! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Aunty Sue said...

Pooh she is s cutie and such a lovely card. Have a good weekend

Janice M said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Such a sweet card. Great job colouring that precious image.

Lisa