Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, July 6, 2013

AMELIE ON THE BEACH FROM WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO

Hi everyone!  Today is my first time posting on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog, so I hope you will go check it out!    I am sharing Amelie to the Beach which you can find at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP and it's available for Instant Download - woo hoo!!
I have colored this cute with Copics, cut out with Sizzix dies and added a Sizzix die frame.  DP is from Fancy Pants Designs - isn't it cute and goes so perfectly with this awesome image?!?  Sand pail/sand sticker is from Jolee's Boutique, sentiment from Dorcerela Designs and cut with Lil Inkers die.  I hope you like it and remember, you can find her and all the other of Mabelle's FABULOUS images at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP.

Hugs!!

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

Linda . J said...

This is so pretty Aud gorgeous design!
Hugs Linda

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fuN! Great papers and layers on this! Carri~Abusybee