Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SUMMER CHALLENGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS!

Back again today!  Still waiting on new computer – should be here tomorrow.  Seriously hoping to be able to have everything up and running tomorrow as well, but we shall see.  Reloading all my programs and files, re-configuring network and learning Windows 8 may take a while, so please bare with me a wee bit longer.

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE today and it is SUMMER!  You do not need to use an image from INKY IMPRESSIONS to play along, but if you do, you will get 2 entries instead of 1 for purposes of random.org drawing for the winner. INKY IMPRESSIONS has a lot of awesome stamps to fit this theme, so hope you will check out the shop! You have until Tuesday, July 23 at 5pm EST to come play along.

You’ll definitely want to make a stop at INKY IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION BLOG and check out all the fun projects being presented there. Lots of fun ideas and techniques!!

Also, our INKY IMPRESSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE is a great place to see and share INKY IMPRESSIONS creations, so hope you will come join us there.

IMG_2242
For my creation this week, I have chosen INKY IMPRESSIONS rubber stamp “Independence Day LiLi,” which I think is an awesome image for celebrating summer.  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with Nesties.  Papers are K and Co. DP and Bazzill CS.  Bling and pearls are Bo Bunny and flowers are Petaloo.  Sentiment is from S & P Company and cut with Sizzix die.  Trim through center of card is MFT die.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:

8 comments:

Danni said...

Super fun and pretty!!

Maryann Laursen said...

What an awesome card here Audrey. I love the image and your coloring is so cool in these gorgeous , warm summercolors here. Really awesome work again.

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness your card is absolutely beautiful xx

Vicky said...

Wow I love all of the vibrant colours you have chosen for this gorgeous summery card

hugs Vicky xx

Jenée said...

Audrey, this is definitely summery with the bright colors and the fun papers! I like how you've colored up Miss Lili. Nice card!

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Aud, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love all the bright colors.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Luuurving the hot colours Aud. x