Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!

Well after a great month long celebration of our 100th challenge, we are back with a new challenge and lots more fun at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!

I'm pleased to announce we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and the theme is ANNIVERSARY!  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until October 14 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this gorgeous image Heart of Roses from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY .  I colored this image with Copics and cut out using Nestie.  I added JudiKinz glaze to the center of the roses to add depth and shine.  DP is Basic Grey, CS is Bazzill.  I used a Tonic die behind the image and added Recollections pearls.  Sentiment is from A. Jillian Vance Designs and is cut with Nestie.  I added Darice bling.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

4 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Beautiful card here Audrey. It´s actually pretty amazing how such a simple heart can look amazing on almost any type of cards, and this looks really awesome, and I love the deep red color, you´ve used for it too.It just screams LOVE all over it.

Julie-Ann said...

Good morning Audrey, I just love your card, the color choice is perfect, crafty hugs Julie Ann x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Audrey is your card x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Audrey
Gr Karin