Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween Fun with Faery Ink

Hello everyone!!   Today I have colored up the adorable Autumn Pumpkin Cutie Kitty Pig Tails that you can find at Faery Ink Shop.   This image is stunning and she was so much fun to color with my Copics.


I found these awesome papers from in my stash - I am not sure where they are from, but I have had them a really long time and I love the colors.  I used Nesties for all the round cuts and the sentiment, which is from Taylored Expressions.  I added bling from Recollections and buttons from Basic Grey.

Copic Colors I used:

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000

Leaves and ground - G99, YG67, YG03, E19, YR24, Y21, YR16

Pumpkin YR18, YR68, Y38, Y17, YG03, E13

Top and tights - V09, V17, V15

Hair E40, YR30, YR31, E43, E44

Scarf, socks and ribbons YG67, G09, G07, G05, G03

Kitty, boots and skirt W8, W6, W4

W2 used around the image.

Sure hope you like it and that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!!  Also hope you will visit Faery Ink Blog to see all the fabulous DT inspiration!!

Hugs:)

2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

great Halloween card darl... love the image & colouring :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Anne said...

cute as a button Audrey
Anne x