Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Airel digi from LeAnn’s World 101 Shop

Hello everyone!  I have been busy with a number of things this month and haven’t been here on my blog as much as I would have liked, but I should have several posts over the next few days.   Today I get to share another fabulous image from LeAnn’s World 101 Shop, which you can also view on LeAnn's World 101 blog!  Hope you are having a great day. 
The image I chose this week is Airel and she is stunning and was such fun to color.  She is also one of the many wonderful images you will find at LeAnn's World 101 Etsy Shop.  Make sure you pay a visit over there as you are going to love all the fabulous images!
I colored this beauty with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I decided to do something a little different with my color scheme this time, so except for the skin, eyes and a few decorative glitter areas and some undertones, I colored only in grey color groups.   Here are the Copics I chose for my coloring:

Hair B37, C9, C7, C5

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30

Outfit W8, W6, W4, W2

Headset C5, C3, C1, B0000

Boots N6, N4, N2 
Image is highlighted and surrounded with W0 and ground is T6, T4, T2 and blended out a bit with Copic colorless blender

.WIN_20180627_00_42_40_Pro

I used papers from Kaisercraft – one of my very favorite sets (now discontinuedSad smile)  I am not sure what this fold is called, but I saw it on Pinterest in a couple different places and by different crafters.  Sentiment is a clear stamp from Stamper’s Anonymous, cut out with Gina Marie Designs die, stamped with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink, embossed with clear embossing powder from Gina K. Designs.  Image is cut out with tag die from my stash and I added an eyelet and crinkle ribbon.  I also added butterflies from Prima, buttons from Bag O’ Buttons and bling from Zva Creative. 

WIN_20180627_00_42_34_Pro

I sure hope you like it and that you come visit us over on LeAnn’s World 101 Facebook Fan Page.    

Hugs!!  Audrey DT

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fab image nad great colours loving it Love and hugs Carole x

Lisa Lynn said...

Another great image and coloring. I don't know where you come up with these layout designs, but they are wonderful.