Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thea and Chloe Shih Tzu from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.   I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.   Weather here has been VERY hot and humid, but better than cold, so no complaints.
I am thrilled to share my newest creation using one of the fabulous images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.    
Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  New images are being added all the time, and you will definitely find many images you are going to want to add to your collection!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs. 

Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our JUNE challenge is BABY BOOM - you have until June 28 to come join in.   Hope to see you playing along!
 
Digi Doodles Thea & Chloe Shih-tzu Digi Stamp
This week I am sharing my creation using Thea and Chloe Shih Tzu digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Image cut out with a random die from my stash.
WIN_20180621_03_09_43_Pro
I used the following colors:
Hair E35, YR24, YR31, E50
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R20         
Shirt, shoe, Chloe’s bow, big flower RV99, R59, R46, R43, R32
Pants Y17, Y18, Y15, R27, R24, R43
Chloe E27, E35, E79, E77, E74, E71, E70
Image is highlighted with YR61 blended with Colorless blender pen.  Image grounded with YG91
Sentiment is from Cutie Paws Sentiment Set which can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  Sentiment is printed on SU paper, cut out with Little Darlings die.
Papers are from SEI.  I added flowers from I Am Roses and die cuts from Nellie’s Design.WIN_20180621_03_10_17_Pro
I made this fun fold – here is the inside.  I don’t know the name of this fold, but I found examples on Pinterest and Splitcoast Stampers.  I added the sentiment to the inside along with more flowers, Pearl flourishes from Tattered Lace and Prima and buttons from my stash.
Here is a closer view of my colored image.
WIN_20180621_03_09_43_Pro - Copy
Hope you will check out Thea and Chloe Shih Tzu - we'd all love to see you color any of the images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop and share them in our Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.  
Hugs!
Audrey

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card l adore the image you used also the colour scheme and layout x

Fikreta said...

super pretty card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love your bright colors and the layout.