Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Vanessa Rae from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Shop

Happy Thursday everyone and welcome back to my blog.   I hope you have had a great week so far and have gotten to do some crafting.   Weather here has continued to be VERY hot and humid.
I am thrilled to share my newest creation using one of the fabulous images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.    
Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time -  they are all awesome!  New images are being added all the time, and you will definitely find many images you are going to want to add to your collection!  You can also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets to fit all your card making and crafting needs. 
Challenge Blog
Make sure to come play along in our challenge at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog, our JULY challenge is CHRISTMAS IN JULY - you have until July 28 to come join in.   Hope to see you playing along!
Digi Doodles Vanessa Rae Digi Stamp
This week I am sharing my creation using Vanessa Rae digi image.   I had a great time coloring this gorgeous image with my Copics and Atyou Spicas and I added some Stickles after cutting her out.  Image cut out with my Cameo.WIN_20180719_14_17_48_Pro - Copy
I used the following colors:
Hair E18, E19, E07, E15
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30        
Dress R89, R85, R83
Berries R89, R85, Blossom Atyou Spica
Holly leaves, socks, jacket BG99, BG96, BG93, BG90
Poinsettias RV99, ShinHan P283, RV95, RV93
Wings BV29, BV25, BV23, BV31
Image is highlighted with RV00 and bottom part is highlighted with RV91.
WIN_20180719_14_17_48_Pro
I made a pocket fold recipe card this week.  I chose papers from Heartfelt Creations, bling from Prima and a wooden holly and berries piece that I colored with Copics and added Stickles on the berries.  The tag was made with a Stampin Up punch and some ribbon from my stash.  I hope you will give the recipe a try, it is yummy. 
WIN_20180719_14_17_06_Pro
Hope you will check out Vanessa Rae - we'd all love to see you color any of the images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop and share them in our Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Fan Group and on other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week.  
Hugs!
Audrey

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card x

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey that is stunning. Love the criss cross layout.