Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 24, 2018

Summer Fun Mixed Media video for Sasayaki Glitter

Today I am sharing a new video from my “Use Your Supplies” series featuring one of the amazing images from Sasayaki Glitter shop.  I chose Image #113 Summer Fun.

 

My video, which can be found here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPx6UjFUbQk&t=2285s, shares many different ways to use my various stash items which I have accumulated over time.  I colored my image with Copics, my background is done on canvas with Gesso followed by Pan Pastels and various texture mediums.  I also add a number of decorations including chipboard and wood embellies that I have painted with acrylics or used glue and added seed beads, bugle beeds, prills and various forms of glitter.  Below is a little sneak peek of my project, but to see the whole thing, you will have to watch my videoWinking smile

20180830_010720

I sure hope you like it and will go watch my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPx6UjFUbQk&t=2285s

You can check out my videos on the Sasayaki Glitter YouTube Channel and all images can be found at the Sasayaki Glitter shop on Etsy, go check it out, you will be happy you did, SO MANY awesome images!

To learn even more about Sasayaki Glitter, make sure to visit Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Fan Group and the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog!  Hope you have enjoyed my project.  Hugs!!

1 comment: