Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

FAIRY FUN WITH FAERY INK!!

Hello everyone!!  I'm popping in today to share some inspiration with you today.  You can find the image I used, Fairy Princess in Boots at the Faery Ink Shop.  I absolutely adore this her, this gorgeous image was such fun to color - I hope you like the colors I chose.


I have colored this beauty with my trusty Copics.   I chose colors to match the First Edition DP I used.  Hair combo is YR14, E08, E19 and E59.  The pink combo I chose is RV10, RV11, RV21 and RV23 and RV25 plus C4 for shadow.  Gold is Y21, YR24, E33.  I chose C2, C4 and C6 for her fabulous boots and wings are YG11, YG23 and YG25.     

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!!  Also, remember to play in our challenges which you can find at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Hugs:)

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

such a pretty card, Audrey! those flowers are gorgeous! Faery Ink has such wonderful images.

hope you are having a great week so far! :)

Carole Pollard said...

Just fab love the stamp she's so sweet love and hugs Carole x