Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Best Friends Image from Faery Ink Designs

Hello everyone!!  Back again today, this time to share some inspiration with you.  You can find the image I used, Autumn Rose and Arielle Besties at the Faery Ink Shop.  I absolutely adore this image, these sweet gals are such fun to color - I hope you like the colors I chose.


I have colored this wonderful image with Copics.   I chose colors to match the Kaisercraft DP I used.  Hair combos are YR31, YR21, YR24 and E17 on blond girl and brownish hair combo is E13, E15, E17 and E18.  The pink combo I chose is RV10, RV11, RV21 and RV23.  I chose E97, YR18, E09 and E19 for the orange combo.  Brown combo on shirt and shoes done with E41, E42, E43 and E44.  Blue tights done with B0000, B000, B00 and B41 and yellow dress done with YR30, YR31, Y21 and E43.  Image is cut out with scissors.  I added a doily die cut from Cheery Lynn designs and topped that with Nestie die cuts.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts clear stamp and cut out with Joy Crafts die.  Pearls added are from Prima.

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!!  Also, remember to play in our challenge which you can find at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Hugs:)