Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

New Challenge at ALL DRESSED UP

Well, it's been good and bad here - the good - Peanut, my puppy, got her staples out and her cone off on Monday and is doing really well.  The bad news - I had 1 sick kid home yesterday and 3 today plus I have been sick since yesterday:(

Anyway, I am now here to announce our New Challenge at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG.  Our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES with an image from ALL DRESSED UP - you can find a large variety of our images at ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP and they are amazing, so you will want to visit there and pick some up!!!  Wendy has also generously offered some freebies and you can find them HERE - please be respectful of the rules regarding the freebies.

You can see all the Challenge samples made by the DT Team B at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG.  Trust me, you will be inspired by all the beautiful projects.  I also hope you will join us on our ALL DRESSED UP FACEBOOK GROUP page where you can chat about All Dressed Up and share your creations as well.  We also have challenges at the ALL DRESSED UP FACEBOOK GROUP, so another opportunity to win more All Dressed Up images!!


My creation today features I Love My Puppy digi image from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP.    She is colored with Copics and cut out with Sue Wilson die and the I cut the bottom off so that it fit better in my card layout.  I chose DP from JillieBean Designs.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts and cut out with die from my stash.  Flowers and butterfly are Prima.  Tag is cut with Marianne Designs die.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

8 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Sheila said...

Beautiful card Audrey. Aren't these images just a joy to play with? X

Bettina L. said...

This is gorgeous Audrey. Love the vibrant colours. Hugs xx

Beckie Williams said...

Very Pretty card. Love it

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is so sweet, hope you are all feeling better! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Vannessa said...

This is fabulous Audrey and I love the colours you used.

Hugs, Vannessa x

Rachael said...

Another beautiful card Audrey. I love this image and you've showcased her perfectly! x

Unknown said...

What a darling card! Just so Springy! :)